WISECO PISTON STD.
Kuumakse alates 7.53€, valides makseviisiks ESTO järelmaks.
DPD, Omniva, Itella
- Forged from high-silicon aluminum alloy for maximum strength and dependability
- Wiseco offers a complete range of popular piston models and years for both trail and racing applications
- Durability, longevity and increased horsepower
- Innovative forging design and piston skirt provide maximum horsepower and torque
- Feature forged pistons, rings, wrist pins, circlips and top end gasket set
- Cylinder sleeves must be purchased separately
- Now you can own the same race parts as all the top race teams
- These high-tech piston designs offer maximum compression ratios, ultra-stiff strutted forgings, and titanium nitride-coated rings, which all add up to more power that is sustained longer
- When blow-by starts to increase on other pistons and power starts to fade, Wiseco Race Series parts continue sealing and performing
- Have additional features over standard Pro-Lite parts
- Each piston is E-Coated on the crown, ring grooves, and pin bore, for maximum wear resistance and protection from micro-welding, galling, and detonation
- GP Series parts generally have less machining on the outside, which helps seal up the bore for increased compression
- Additionally, boost ports are removed for a more predictable powerband and increased pull on the top end
- Service intervals may be increased with Racer's Choice pistons over conventional Wiseco pistons, and are for expert racers and tuners only.
|BORE SIZE||44,50 mm|
|STROKE LENGTH||41,60 mm|
|PISTON MATERIAL||Aluminum Alloy| Forged|
|BORE - OVERSIZE METRIC||Standard|
|BORE - OVERSIZE||Standard|